The Dutch Star Space = Happiness

By , December 4, 2009 6:40 am

We are both happy about the space in the Dutch Star (I keep on wanting to call it the Death Star!).

We like the layout, the space, the neutral palette and the leather furniture. The two slides make a huge difference. I can actually do my exercise/stretches without being too concern where I place my hands and feet. Yeah!

It’s got a brand new pillow-top mattress (full size queen bed, 60” X 79.5”)  that meets Federal fire Safety Standards (CFR 1633).  The Star has leather chairs for driver and passenger. It’s also got a “J Lounge” love seat and an fabric Flexsteel Magic Bed Sleeper Sofa (82” wide).

We are keeping the protective plastic runner on until we are done cleaning and moving.

Here are some inside pictures of the Star.

Main1 Main2 Kitchen

BR1 BR2br3

Be Sociable, Share!

8 Responses to “The Dutch Star Space = Happiness”

1. Barb says:

So nice. You are so fortunate!

2. Rob says:

Dibs on the sofa!

3. Kizer says:

Very nice. Congrats on the new ride. Hope your enjoying Florida, your missing the snow and 32 degrees here

4. Jennifer says:

Nice! That looks luxurious…

I am learning so much from you two! I haven’t test driven the dp yet, so I am curious how different the drive is from your previous RV.

5. Jonathan says:

I’ll be posting up something about the differences in a few days. Short version: Drives better once you get going, but much harder to get around corners. The extra length makes a big difference.

6. Minami says:

That’s gorgeous! When my mother saw it, she was like, “WOW!”

She also said to tell you that we miss you very much! 🙂

7. Dasy says:

Thanks Minami! We miss the friends and family up North. But we are making new friends here and meeting different family members too. It’s good to be missed! 🙂

8. […] weather is getting cool – high in the 60s/70s and low in the 40s/50s. The Star (I want to call the RV the “Death Star”!) will be heading south at the end of the month. We’ll be back with our other family and friends […]