Still Here!

By , June 30, 2010 9:21 am

Just wanted to do a quick post to let everyone know I’m still here!

IMG_1613 “Here” is currently Shelton, WA.  I’m spending some time visiting my sister and her family while Dasy is in Virginia.  I haven’t had much time to see the sites, so there’s not much going on here other than just spending time with family, catching up on a backlog of work, and trying to get some mechanical gremlins out of my little Yamaha TW-200 (the valves don’t seem to want to adjust correctly).  I’m catching up on getting mail and packages caught up to me while I’m parked for a bit.

Hopefully I’ll make it out to Mount Rainier and/or Olympic National Parks in the next week or two.

Be Sociable, Share!

6 Responses to “Still Here!”

1. Barb says:

Looks like a beautiful spot to be for awhile! Enjoy the family time.

2. Brad says:

what area in Shelton are you staying? been foolowing your travels for awhile and I live in Shelton.

• Jonathan says:

Sorry for the delayed reply, but I’ve had my hands full with nieces, nephews, horses, dogs, work and wounded motorcycles. 🙂
      I’m on the East side, off Arcadia. Haven’t really done too much exploring yet, but it’s a nice area.

3. Brad says:

sorry that should be following

4. Brenda says:

Nice spot to have to stay a while. Hopefully Dasy will be back soon. I know touring around parks and such is more enjoyable when it can be shared. David and I are still home. We did get out to Indiana recently but alas, we are back again. We have had two successful days in the rv with the kitties though. The nights are what we are building up to. Cross your fingers all goes well. If the kitties can get used to the rv, then we can go when ever and where ever we want. Nice. So for now, we are living through your adventures. And no…David has not updated his list of upgrades. But I’m keeping on him about that. Hopefully soon.

• Jonathan says:

I saw your updates, but haven’t had a chance to comment yet. Glad to see you’re getting out a bit! Cats can get used to anything, given time. 🙂